[clue] Howdy all !

Tue Mar 24 16:55:49 MDT 2015

Check out denhac, denhac.org, the Denver hackerspace. Good people. Seems like there's always someone in the space.

Also the Software Freedom School, sofree.us. We have Ansible and a Python study group coming up.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.