[clue] Fwd: [SFS] Ansible *this* Saturday! (SFFS)

Mon Mar 30 19:43:20 MDT 2015

Now and then, I cross-post SFS events, if I think they're particularly Linuxy, or otherwise interesting to you. I hope you don't mind. If you do, just let me know, and I'll stop.

That said, Chris Fedde is doing a gentle, hands-on intro to Ansible for SFS at denhac this Saturday. If that sounds interesting, read on...

---

I hope lots of you'll join us at denhac this Saturday for Software Freedom First Saturday.

We'll have a gentle, hands-on introduction to Ansible, starting at about 11AM and running to about 3PM.

Our teacher is the insightful veteran Chris Fedde, father of the brilliant Duncan Fedde.

For more information about the session, or to RSVP, go here http://www.sofree.us/?p=174067 or here: http://www.meetup.com/denhac-hackerspace/events/221514875

Please, do RSVP if you're coming, it helps Heather know how many muffins to make.

If you're not interested in Ansible, but you want to jaw about Free Software or Free Software Music Servers or whatever, c'mon out anyway, a little before or after the session, and we'll jaw.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.