[clue] Linux and/or Open Source Software in Schools???

Darrin Goodman darrin.goodman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:22:32 MST 2015

Hi, I am interested in chatting with one or two individuals who have been
successful with implementing Linux systems and/or open source software in
either public or private schools?  I've seen some chatter here in past
years about this sort of thing so I thought that I would come here to seek
guidance.  I'm writing a paper on this subject and am interested in
learning about your successes and also what sort of pitfalls that you were
up against.

Thanks so much!

-Darrin Goodman