[clue] Linux and/or Open Source Software in Schools???

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:09:27 MST 2015

I did this extensively when I was managing technology for a couple
different K-12 school districts back in Oregon. It's been a few years, but
I'd be happy to chat about it off-list. Here's an article wrote on the
topic for the now defuct Sysadmin Magazine (in their last issue):

http://collaboration.cmc.ec.gc.ca/science/rpn/biblio/ddj/Website/articles/SA/v16/i01/a1.htm