[clue] Next talk, 2015-10-13T18:30-0600.

Tue Oct 13 18:03:06 MDT 2015

I have to skip, too. I hope someone captures video. I am so bummed to be missing this show. :-(

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.