[clue] Next talk, 2015-10-13T18:30-0600.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Oct 21 15:10:23 MDT 2015

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> I've updated the info for the next talk at http://cluedenver.org/.
>
> The topic, the Assimilation Project, looks very interesting so clear your calendar now and make sure
> to be there.

So I heard we only had 3 people attend.  And 2 were invited by the speaker.  That's too bad, I'm
glad to know about this project even if I don't have time to pursue it yet.

I'm happy to hand off coordinating meetings to anyone who's willing to do it.  It isn't very hard if
you're interested in going to the meetings (not nearly as hard as you think, it mostly just
happens).  I'm going to be swamped through December at least so I won't be doing any more than the
bare minimum (and probably late at that).