[clue] Linux phones?

Bernardo Velloso Trindade btrindad at mymail.mines.edu
Sat Sep 5 11:39:15 MDT 2015

I've been curious about this as well. I haven't been able to find many
resources that had the information I want. I think the main reason I've had
so much trouble researching this is that Android uses the Linux Kernel. So
everything I search for to find Linux phones gives me results about
android. The best resource I've found is the XDA forum (
http://forum.xda-developers.com/). People have tried installing different
distros on phones with varying levels of success.

Hopefully that'll give you something to work with, and let me know if you
find something interesting.