[clue] the WTH boxes

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:12:15 MDT 2016

By way of explanation, what got me thinking about this topic is I found a
centos box with network connectivity and no ifcfg file for the device.
For the life of me, I couldn't quite process the idea that maybe it's
possible for an eth* to exist in RAM without the corresponding file?  Had
no idea why I was even logged into the thing.

Mike B