[clue] Linux Camp 2016: last call

Sat Apr 23 11:54:12 MDT 2016

This is the last notice I will send to CLUE and BLUG about Linux Camp this year. I hope no one feels I've abused my membership.

If you're going to come, I hope you register now; there are just two weeks left of the best pricing.

If you want more reminders, join the SFS list or Facebook group, or follow me on Twitter or something.

Fair warning: If you follow me personally, you get political freedom *and* software freedom. That may not be to your taste.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.