[clue] Ubuntu LTS16.04.1 won't print

Sat Aug 27 19:15:42 MDT 2016

Melissa,

For Ubuntu-specific issues, you might want to try the CoLoCo group: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColoradoTeam

If you don't get help right away, and you're interested in retro-gaming on the Raspberry Pi, consider meeting me at this event: http://www.sofree.us/sffs-build-your-own-retropie/ with your printer and computer and I'll have a look at it there.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Linux+ LPIC-1 SUSE_CLP LFCS
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.