[clue] Meeting Location (two meetings left).

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Feb 5 16:37:22 MST 2016

Got this from GRIZ recently via the web site.  So we have a place for the next two meetings.

I'd suggest the March meeting should include thanking GRIZ and the rest of the (now Intel) staff
that have supported us.  I'm not able to arrange anything along those lines though.

If anyone wants to work to find another space, feel free.  Otherwise we'll become a virtual LUG for
a while.

Also feel free to make updates to the web site as desired.  It's on GitLab and I'll accept pull
requests for anything that isn't broken.

Dave