[clue] [jobs] Senior Sysadmin position in Highlands Ranch

foo7775 foo7775 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 18:49:39 MST 2016

Hey all,

   I received the message below in my inbox today - I'm really not
looking to make a change right now, but maybe this will be helpful to
someone on the list.  If interested, please respond to Andrew directly,
as I don't have any other info on this.

T.

I have a fulltime opening for a Senior Systems Administrator with a
client in Highlands Ranch, CO and wanted to see if you know anyone who
might be interested. Specifically they are looking for someone with
experience working with Linux in a LAMP environment along with some VoIP
and/or Voice experience. The client is looking to move quickly and they
offer a very competitive salary and benefits. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Andrew Sutherland
asutherland at brossgroup.com