[clue] Ground System Engineer position, Longmont.

Steve Lowe steve at stevelowe.org
Wed Jan 13 21:33:21 MST 2016

My department at my company (DigitalGlobe) is looking for a Ground Systems
Engineer. The main focus of the job is to keep production applications
running, developing work-arounds and documentation for problems that come
up, and feeding back information to software devs Agile teams. We're a
Linux (RHEL/CentOS)/Oracle/Java shop. BASH, Python, Perl and Ruby are used
as well. Requires Linux, scripting, and SQL experience; troubleshooting,
documentation and driving change are essential. Agile experience helpful.
Job is located in Longmont near 95th/Diagonal.

Job posting:

https://digitalglobe.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=359

Email me off-list at slowe at digitalglobe.com if interested and I will make
sure my manager sees your resume.