[clue] CentOS DVD.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Mar 9 12:11:26 MST 2016

Anyone have a CentOS 7 DVD handy? If I give you an address would you drop it in the mail?

A friend asked me to send him one. I don't know why he can't download or burn it himself (he's being
kind of daft).

If not I may see what I can do. Or I may just not get to it.

It looks like I could set up a cloud server in less time than it takes to read this, and only pay
some pennies for each hour that it runs, which might be ideal for fooling around.

For that purpose, is AWS much different than Linode, Digital Ocean, or VULTR?

Thanks!