[clue] SUSE expert days, Denver, 17 March.

Mark G. Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 13:10:52 MDT 2016

I'll be attending.
>From what I've read, the latest version of SUSE Linux Enterprise server supports Docker Containers.  It is also the basis of SUSE Cloud 6, SUSE's version of OpenStack.  https://www.suse.com/communities/blog/suse-rules-stack/

    On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:00 PM, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:

 Here's an event that might be interesting if you want to be downtown. There's free lunch.

I don't think I've heard any Docker or OpenStack talks so I might go to one of those.

http://events.suse.com/events/suse-expert-days-denver/event-summary-ac4217ceebe94a9a908984e52561e1ba.aspx?i=c0165a43-2d7d-4f4e-94d3-6bd652a25d26&r=1

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: