[clue] PPC yaboot issues

Will Jones wamj.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:54:53 MDT 2016

My reasoning for installing Ubuntu was to make sure I could get everything
to work properly, I tried Debian, but the display did some really funky
things, and I've had better luck with Ubuntu in the past. I have the prompt
from yaboot to run from cd or hard disk, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

I used the most recent LTS. Do you guys know if there have been any issues
with installing a different distro after yaboot is installed?

Thanks,

Will