[clue] Linux SysAdmin Study Group (LFCS exam prep)

Wed May 25 23:47:51 MDT 2016

SFS LFCS Study Group, starting Wednesday, June 8th at 7PM

We'll be meeting online over Big Blue Button. The format will be one hour of instruction, demonstration, Q&A followed by two hours of supported practice time. Big Blue Button supports screen-sharing, so instructor support will be available. No book will be required or provided for this very hands-on study group. You *will* need a machine with at least 2GB of RAM, 32GB of available storage, and VirtualBox, or another desktop virtualization tool that you support.

Our studies will align loosely with the domains and competencies tested in the Linux Foundation Certified SysAdmin practical exam.

This is free to Linux Campers. Non-Campers are asked to contribute $128 to SFS before the second session. (Think of the first session as a free sample.)

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLP
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.