[clue] SATA port multipliers?

Nathan Skoglund skogs at skoglundtech.com
Sun Apr 7 20:49:24 MDT 2019

I am also having a hell of a time with plain SATA SSD dropping from zpool lately. Recently swapped plain HDD for SSD, I think the longest I have gotten is 18 hours before it freaks out.
Already tried swapping for a different controller. About to try the P/S next, though I really doubt that is a problem.
Kind of annoying as I know it drives are just fine.