[clue] btrfs vs ZFS question

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sun Mar 31 11:46:58 MDT 2019

Another comment - I've been listening to old episodes of this (and
slowly, slowly catching up) podcast. As the title implies, it's mostly
about *BSD, but it does have a lot of overlap with other nixes
especially and sometimes has some interesting tidbits in there - the
kind of stuff that would come up in CLUE and CLUE-related meetings of
the past and I think some on here could definitely relate. :)

This talk of ZFS reminds me of this podcast because ZFS seems to come up
a lot. At least one of the hosts is a FreeBSD committer; I'm not sure if
that includes any ZFS-related work, but those two seem to know quite a
bit about it.

https://www.bsdnow.tv/