[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: On the Installfest

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Fri May 17 08:19:27 MDT 2002

Greetings.

Crawford offered to sell discounted copies of new distros at the next
installfest.  I told him that I would pose it to the admins.  Does anyone
have an opinion about his offer?

Subject: On the Installfest
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:01:12 -0600
From: "Crawford Rainwater" <crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com>
To: <fabian at jefferycann.com>

Jeff,

Any comments or thoughts from the other CLUE
Admin folks on ITEC reselling some distros
there?  Just wondering, the normal turn around
time if folks wanted to do some advance orders
is about 4-5 days.  I can also work on a list
as well of current and popular distros for those
who are curious (current versions of RedHat and
Mandrake are there; not sure about SuSE yet).

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
(303) 604-2550 (voice)
(866) 604-2550 (toll free)
(303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com

The Information transmitted in this email is intended for the addressee only

Any review, retransmission or other use of the contents by persons other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material.

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.