[CLUE-Admin] Epson Projector

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Thu Apr 3 19:43:59 MST 2003

All,

I was at Office Depot tonight at Yosemite and Hampden (just down from Lynn
D.'s house).  They have an Epson 51C projector on clearance for $959,
normally $1569.  Here are some of the specs:

1200 Lumens
24 bit (16.7M colors)
400:1 contrast ratio
True resolution:  SVGA
Compressed resolution:  XGA
2 year warranty

More information here:
 + http://www.presentingsolutions.com/proddesc.asp?itemid=331&nav=5

It sounds like a great deal, compared to the last offer from one of
Techangle's suppliers (They were offering an NEC, 1000 Lumens for $1699).

This line is discontinued and searching the web, I found the lowest published
price for $1098.

I'd would like to get feed back ASAP from folks (especially Jef and Lynn).  I
think this is definitely worth considering and we already have enough money
to buy it.

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President