[CLUE-Admin] Epson Projector

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Fri Apr 4 08:37:12 MST 2003

Jeff,

If you have time and they will let you test the projector. I would
suggest that you go down with a laptop setup for 1024x768 and make sure
that it will work and look good with 1024x768. Otherwise just keep
saving.

The lumens should be bright enough. The cost is not to much.

You might also look into the replacement lamps, how much is a
replacement lamp.

Jef