[CLUE-Admin] CVS loginfo and MailMan

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sun Dec 21 08:07:45 MST 2003

On Saturday 20 December 2003 11:09 pm, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> So, exactly what did you do for your tests? Did you connect to CVS
> locally, or via SSH?

In the first one, I manually ran the log script, using the command line
specified in the loginfo file.  I think I was running as pubcvs user.

In the second test (as user jccann), I checked out site_devel locally (no
pserver) onto clue.denver.co.us and did a commit of a whitespace change to
the 404.html file.

[BTW - It looks like pserver access is no only allowed via ssh?  I tried to
connect to cvs via 2401 from home workstation and connection was refused.  I
think it's a good idea to go with ssh tunnel.  But just wondered when that
changed?]

I set you up for sudo access.    Keep me posted though - as I'm curious now
for the solution.

http://isuma.org/