[CLUE-Admin] CVS pserver connection failure

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sun Dec 21 17:14:37 MST 2003

Jed S. Baer wrote:
> Just trying some more testing, but now I can't use the pserver CVS
> connection any more.
[...]
> In looking around the CLUE server at /etc/inetd.conf and in the
> /etc/rc.d/init.d directories, I can't even tell how the pserver would be
> getting started.

pserver isn't running (but netstat works -- months ago all it did was
segfault).  Well, our uptime is only 3 days at the moment so maybe a
reboot fixed it.

I see in the archives that pserver was running on 5 Dec.  Nothing
obvious what changed or how it's supposed to get started.  Some little
changes since I last looked though.