[CLUE-Admin] Who does what [was Re: CVS loginfo and MailMan]

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sun Dec 21 22:10:11 MST 2003

Jed S. Baer wrote:
[...]
> For my part, I just figured JeffC probably has plenty other things to do,
> whereas I have time on my hands.

I understand.  I wonder though.  In my time as webmaster the CLUE server
hardly changed at all (might not even have been rebooted).  As more
starts to change (Lynn doing quotas and member email, Jed doing PHP, new
server, etc) we might see either people stepping on each other or taking
more time to do things because what was there yesterday isn't there now.

Lots of ways to address that and I'm sure all concerned are
professionals and can handle it.  Just one of those organizational
things I like to think about (and sometimes the kind of things that
sneaks up on professionals).

But the recent "hey, how did FTP get turned on" and now the "who turned
off pserver" got me thinking that way for CLUE.  Maybe something to
discuss at the next officer meeting.  Or not.