Fwd: RE: [CLUE-Admin] Presentations

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Feb 16 23:49:53 MST 2003

Paul,

Cool map.  Please add the following steps to your directions:

0.  Remove the 'best route to Parker Road and 225' link - it's broken.
1.  Add a link to the Radisson home page (http://www.radisson.com/auroraco)
2.  Add more detailed driving directions.  It's not simple as 'watch for
Radisson' on the East side.  There is actually not a direct route from Parker
Rd to the hotel.  Here's some instructions from the Radisson web site:

Southbound: From southbound I-225 take the Parker Road Exit (Exit #4). Stay in
the left lane. The road will swing around the Nine Mile Park & Ride Garage
and merge onto southbound Parker Road. Stay in the right lane and turn right
at the Dam Road exit. Follow the road to the first light, which is Vaughn
Way. Turn right on Vaughn Way and go under Parker Road, past the Colorado
Athletic Club, to the hotel entrance on your left.

Northbound: From north bound I-225 take the Parker Road exit (Exit #4). Turn
right onto Parker Road. Stay in the right lane and turn right at the Dam Road
Exit. Follow the road to the first light, which is Vaughn Way. Turn right on
Vaughn Way and go under Parker Road, past the Colorado Athletic Club, to the
hotel entrance on your left.

Thanks!