[CLUE-Admin] Presentations

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Feb 16 23:54:57 MST 2003

On Saturday 15 February 2003 09:15 pm, David Anselmi wrote:

> I would like to write some more detailed directions, and perhaps do
> better maps.  Probably I should see the room to do that, so if someone
> else gets there before me, feel free to write something up.

The PDF directions are adequate (I live about 1 mile from the Radisson).  We
can use Paul's map if he wants to make the additional changes I suggested.
Otherwise,  I think the instructions on the meeting info page
(http://cluedenver.org/meetingInfo.html) are adequate.

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President