[CLUE-Admin] Re: DNS talk

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Mon Jan 13 14:34:18 MST 2003

I would say it depends - I think any of the talks would be interesting
for the CLUE group in general, but, if we are trying to attract more
people we may want to select the upgrading topic.  There are *lots* of
people still running BIND 8 that haven't made the change to 9 yet.

-d

I'd love to hear any of them.  Besides, I need my copy of DNS & BIND
autographed.  :-)

Dave Hahn <dhahn at techangle.com>