[CLUE-Admin] Agenda & Meeting Info

CLUE President president at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Jul 11 16:58:59 MDT 2003

Date:	12 July 2003
Time:	1-3 pm
Location:

Falling Rock Tap House
1919 Blake St.
Denver, Colorado
(303) 293 - 8338

Maps available from their home page (click on the address links):
http://www.fallingrocktaphouse.com/

Parking is available on the street (metered) and there are several lots
nearby.  I'm not aware of a 'free parking' option, but if you are interested,
call the pub.  I usually park across from Coors Field (unless there is a
baseball game).  There is a game tomorrow, but it starts @ 6:05, so we should
be clear from heavy traffic pain.

Agenda:

1.  Installfest other social events (Jef).
2.  Web development (Jed).
3.  Newsletter update (Zonker).  - Do we kill the newsletter?
4.  Speaker schedule (Lynn).
5.  Sponsors update (Doug).
5.  CLUE North (Crawford).
6.  Projector fund (Jeff).
7.  Fundraising:  paid memberships

I would like to get through items 1-6 in ~45 minutes, leaving the remainder of
the meeting time for fundraising.

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President