[CLUE-Admin] Proposed language for email lists . . . please comment

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Mar 14 21:38:36 MST 2003

On Friday 14 March 2003 05:30 pm, David Anselmi wrote:
> El Presidente de CLUE wrote:
> > By subscribing to any of the CLUE email lists, you agree to the following
> > terms:
>
> Seems like overkill to me -- a knee jerk reaction to a small incident.
> If Rick's attitude was "you can't tell me not to" that might be different.
>
> Seems like this prohibits "I've got an extra card, anyone want to
> trade?" messages too.

Really?  Extra cards and deals brokered between two individuals doesn't seem
to fit in to the definition of commercial.

I appreciate alternative language -- what I threw out was a 3 minute exercise
to get the discussion started, so please feel free to restate.

Jeff

> Dave

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President