[CLUE-Admin] Proposed language for email lists . . . please comment

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Mar 14 21:43:26 MST 2003

On Friday 14 March 2003 05:30 pm, David Anselmi wrote:
> El Presidente de CLUE wrote:
> > By subscribing to any of the CLUE email lists, you agree to the following
> > terms:
>
> Seems like overkill to me -

Dave,

I suppose we could do nothing, but I thought Zonker made a good point when he
wrote:

"We can't just assume there's an unspoken policy that everyone will absorb
through some kind of netiquette osmosis."

So, maybe I should have asked:

1)  Does everyone think we need a policy?
2)  If yes, then what should it be?

Thanks,

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President