[clue-admin] Fwd: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - membership account (Fri Feb 24 2006 02:31 pm)

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:17:58 MST 2006

Do we care if someone uses the 'membership' account for 'commercial' purposes?

Please see below for context and reply opinions to admin list.

Subject: [clue-tech] Re: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - membership account (Fri
Feb 24 2006 02:31 pm)
Date: Saturday 25 February 2006 7:51 am
From: "Collins Richey" <crichey at gmail.com>
To: "Harmesh Lad" <harmeshlad at yahoo.com>, "CLUE tech"
<clue-tech at cluedenver.org>

On 2/24/06, Harmesh Lad <harmeshlad at yahoo.com> wrote:
> From: Harmesh Lad
>
> Date: Fri Feb 24, 2006
>
> Subject: membership account
>

> I have questions regarding the email / website perk of CLUE membership.
> Does it include telnet/ssh access?
>
> Still under development. It will include secure copy access only, ie you
> can maintain the site remotely with key access, but no shell account access
> will be permitted.

Can it be used for commercial purposes?

I will let other admins give an opinion about this.

> If not, do you know of any
>
> local internet hosts that offer
>
> Linux shell accounts?

I don't keep track of local isps, but I'm forwarding this to the
clue-tech list, and I'm sure that someone there can help you.

--
Collins Richey
      The agnostic dyslexic insomniac lies awake wondering if there is a dog.