[clue-admin] Re: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Presentation on Linux Development Tools (Wed Jul 25 2007 11:11 am)

CLUE President president at cluedenver.org
Thu Aug 16 19:18:44 MDT 2007

Brad Lewis wrote:
> I would very interested in taking the October slots.  As I mentioned,
> I'd like to present the Linux development tools that we are offering
> for C++, C, and Fortran developers. We have a netbeans-based IDE that
> includes compilers, editors, debuggers, a performance analyzer, a race
> detection tool, and a runtime checker.  I would like to focus on
> developing parallel applications.  Given the multi-core chips that are
> coming out, multi-threaded programming is growing in importance.

Brad

We have you scheduled for:

DTC - 09 October
North - 22 October

Please refer to our Speaker Guidelines
<http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=speakerguide> for additional
details.  Contact me directly if you have questions.

Finally, please send me your presentation title, abstract, and a bio on
you.  We post this on our web site and send it when we announce your
meeting.

Thanks

--
Jeff Cann