[clue-admin] Re: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Presentation on Linux Development Tools (Wed Jul 25 2007 11:11 am)

CLUE President president at cluedenver.org
Fri Sep 21 20:52:07 MDT 2007

Brad Lewis wrote:
> Thanks for getting back to me.
> I would very interested in taking the October slots.

Hi Brad,

I write to confirm you as the CLUE Speaker for both the DTC and North
meetings on October 9th and 22nd, respectively.

Please send me a presentation title and abstract.  Also, include some
information about you.  Our webmaster will post it on the CLUE home page
- http://cluedenver.org/ and we will feature it in our meeting
announcements.

Jeff

--