[clue-admin] The annual website transmogrification

Todd Trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Wed Mar 12 14:22:06 MDT 2008

Jed,
the date is good -- here is the full text for the announcement.
----snip---
Topic : Dan Magenheimer on Linux Virtualization

Dan is a consulting developer for Oracle Corporation working from his
home in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA, on "Oracle VM"*, Oracle's Xen-based
virtualization product.
With over 25years in the game, including a tour at HP labs, Dan is one
of the heavy lifters in the world of Linux virtualization.
Why is virtualization such a hot commodity ? What use case scenarios
make the most sense ? What are some of the current approaches to
implementing virtualization on Linux, and where are they headed ? How
can I help the linux virtualization effort ?

full bio at :
http://www.xen.org/about/spotlight/danmagenheimer.html

----snip---