[clue-admin] (From CLUE-Tech) The Yahoo Groups CLUE Jobs thread

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sun Jan 18 09:03:49 MST 2009

Just out of curiosity and from the recent postings on CLUE-Tech about what happened to CLUEJobs (the Yahoo Group)?  Any thoughts of pulling it into the Mailman list with moderation since IIRC the reason for the moderation was to keep it on track from the various "head hunters" out there?

I know this has come up in the past, but it would be nice to see "the crowd" out there for CLUE to be pleased a bit. ;-)

--- Crawford
PS: I get this list in Digest format so pardon any delays in responding in advance.