[clue-admin] host provider

Wed Dec 15 12:11:26 MST 2010

Crawford:

Will the Linux ETC hosting be gratis? When is the earliest it can be done? What do you need to make it happen?

Speaking for myself, I don't care what we run on. I understand that we need our own box, because of the wide variety of services we use, but I don't believe we're going to be taking credit cards soon, if ever, so I don't think PCI is significant.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.