[clue-admin] Video/web conferencing CLUE Meetings (was: 20101214 Tuesday meeting about forwarding CLUE 99clue)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Dec 16 09:14:05 MST 2010

Folks:

Along the note of web/video conferencing Linux ETC is working on 1 of about 5 projects to make something similar happen for some of our clients.  We have the "backend" in place which works quite nicely.  Putting a "simpler" front end that could be tied into Drupal (which is our goal here) so that folks can sign up and "watch" slides and see a shared desktop from a presentation.  Web cam feed of the presenter with audio also possible.  This would be done as a donated service to CLUE so that those wanting to attend meetings, but cannot for whatever reasons (such as myself vs. DTC meetings living in Westminster) can participate.

HTH.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court