[clue-admin] host provider

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Dec 16 09:14:33 MST 2010

David and company:

Linux ETC would be hosting this as a "donation" to CLUE yes.  ETA is TBD since I am waiting on a few other projects to settle down which are asking for similar services.  However, with it being the end of the year and "holiday season" most are waiting until next fiscal year (i.e., Q1/2011) to proceed.

However...if there are those out there that are in need of a hosted VPS container that is Open Source based for running Linux distributions (CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo, and OpenSUSE are slated) with virtual machines with full virtualization (vs. para-virtualization setups), drop me an email directly off list for further discussion. ;-)

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA