[clue-admin] [ADMIN] Those who want to determine the hosting provider... raise your hands

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sun Dec 19 12:52:34 MST 2010

----- YES NOPE9 <yes at nope9.com> wrote: -----

> Has anyone statistics on the max load the current server has
> encountered ? It has never looked to me like much traffic was involved
> with the CLUE server.

For the system, the load average (over 5 minutes) for the month has been 0.1 with a peak at 0.4 per the monitoring system in place.

As for the traffic involved, I do know Drupal has a Google Analytics module that is quite nice. ;-)  I do not think the current web site has a tie into Google Analytics though.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA