[clue-admin] Email Lists Referendum

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Dec 20 23:34:58 MST 2010

Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:09:17 -0700 (MST)
> David L. Willson wrote:
>
>> It's not so much that there was "not much mention", but that
>> discussions tend to happen across multiple lists, and if you're not
>> subscribed to all those lists, you might miss part of the conversation.
>
> And this was posted where prior to tonight? This is the only thread I've
> seen about a referendum on the e-mail lists.

http://cluedenver.org/pipermail/clue-admin/2010-December/003840.html

Sorry, there was a lot to say in that mail and I tried to emphasize the part I care about, which is
pointing out what needs to be done so that people can decide to go do it.  I tried not to get mired
in how things would be done--that belongs to those who are going to do them (IMO).

But I agree that those on the lists are the constituents and all (who want to) should be heard.  So
please help get the word out in whatever way you think is most effective.