[clue-admin] Email Lists Referendum

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Dec 21 15:22:11 MST 2010

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:34:58 -0700
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> > And this was posted where prior to tonight? This is the only thread
> > I've seen about a referendum on the e-mail lists.
>
> http://cluedenver.org/pipermail/clue-admin/2010-December/003840.html
>
> Sorry, there was a lot to say in that mail and I tried to emphasize the
> part I care about, which is pointing out what needs to be done so that
> people can decide to go do it.

Well, the statement there used the subjunctive mood. I didn't interpret
that as being "We will conduct a vote, at meeting X ..." etc.

Also, such matters, I think, warrant a separate thread, such as an
announcement. And there's still the question, which perhaps someone will
address, about what constitutes a quorum, and whether and what type of
majority is required for passage.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?