[clue-admin] [clue-talk] VPS renewal challenged by ZNZ

todd.trichler at oracle.com todd.trichler at oracle.com
Fri Dec 24 13:18:08 MST 2010

Sounds like a plan..

I will make sure they reserve the conference room for the CLUE mtgs.
And will try and locate that CLUE donation button before the end of the
year.
2010 was a crazy year for me both personal and workwise,
so did not get out to as many meetings as I wanted to.
Any of the clue-admins are welcome to email me directly if there needs to
be changes to the facility process - otherwise the current deal we have
with security
should just keep on working.

Merry Christmas, and the Best of the New year to us All
- Todd.