[clue-admin] ZNZ relegated to the dustbin of trashed ideas

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Fri Dec 24 16:41:42 MST 2010

It has been made clear that Crawford and Jed are the CZARs of hosting and
that they have decided to extend VPS hosting for 6 months.
No vote.
No indication of who was consulted.

The vote on tags will most probably become an exercise in futility.
What Crawford and Jed want, they will get.
That's okay with me   .... I am more clear on what is a waste of time to
pretend to discuss or what is really not thrown open to innovation.
( BTW  It now appears that Crawford and Jed spend precious hours supporting
CLUE  while others of us are donating time or doing it for fun.  I guess it
depends on whether you are the CZAR or not. )

I will continue with my CLUE poster development and see what I can learn
about running installfests ( by observing David Anselmi ).  I will help
with Drupal if invited by the Drupal CZAR.

Gus in Denver   99gus