[clue-admin] Welcome to the list.

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Fri Feb 10 23:54:33 MST 2012

Dave,

Thanks for the introduction and I applaud the decision to separate out the
lists.

I would like to offer my services to host a more dynamic website if there
is enough interest from others to create that site.  I know this has been
beaten nearly to death on the public list but I do think it has merit and I
am willing to put in time where I can.

I look forward to meeting some of you on Tuesday.

Dan Kulinski