[clue-admin] Future Web Site

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed Feb 15 13:20:00 MST 2012

I should explain my feelings on skill development a little more.  It sounds
like I am saying that this is too hard and should be avoided.  That is not
what I intended and what I really mean is that this is hard enough that
coming in with little skill and trying to contribute may actually reverse
progress.  I would love to see something like this work out, it reminds me
a bit of the Diaspora project.

Dan Kulinski