[CLUE-Cert] Cheap books!

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Tue Aug 15 18:30:13 MDT 2000

I will encourage all of you to use Softpro Books
for your technical documentation needs.  They've
been a great sponsor of our lug and deserve our
support.

However, the Tattered Cover has some copies of "Unix
Power Tools" on it's bargain computer book shelf.
This book is a very useful classic which will help
you become a shell prompt power user.  At half price,
it's a steal.

I also saw the new edition of O'Reilly's "Linux
Network Administrator's Guide" for 30% off at
Microcenter.  Another great deal.

Softpro can't compete with these prices, but they
do offer 5 to 10 percent off the suggested retail
price of all of their titles.  They are a great
book store specializing in technical documentation
for the information industry.  Many in the LUG have
received free books from them as door prizes at
our monthly meetings.  Please keep them in mind
the next time you want a computer book or magazine
and tell them thanks for their support of CLUE!

Lynn Danielson