[CLUE-Cert] Samba and slaved printer

Darrell L. Ford darrellford at uswest.net
Fri Jul 6 14:41:26 MDT 2001

Hello Sean,

Here is my smb.conf file with settings I use.... It works fine with Windows
98 and ME..... Let me know if it works for you..

# Global parameters
[global]
 netbios name = LINUX
 server string = Samba Server
 ssl CA certFile = /usr/share/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt
 log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
 max log size = 0
 domain logons = Yes
 os level = 65