[CLUE-Cert] Samba and slaved printer

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Thu Jul 12 07:02:40 MDT 2001

Thanks for your help. When last I looked at this (I think it was
last week, I've been putting in some loooooong days at work), I
was still unable to see the machine on the network. I have another
samba box that has (disk)shares out there, and I think it's using
non-encrypted passwords, so I need to keep with that. I'll try to
take a look at it tonight or this weekend.