[CLUE-Cert] 7 Nov meeting?

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Tue Nov 6 10:23:59 MST 2001

Lynn Danielson wrote:

> I'd like to start meeting consistently on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of
> each month instead of just biweekly, but I think I screwed that up at the
> last meeting.  I'll update the CLUE cert web page to reflect this Wednesday,
> November 7th, as our next meeting date.

I don't mind standardizing the dates, but 2nd and 4th doesn't work so well for
me.  Since CLUE meets on second Tuesdays, 2nd Wednesday means 2 nights in a row
that I'd be out.  I'd prefer to spread the meetings over the month more (that
way the withdrawal between them isn't so bad :-)

Just my 2 cents.  Since I haven't gotten terribly serious about getting
certified, feel free to ignore me.  But I'd make more meetings if it were 1st
and 3rd.

Dave